Artificial intelligence (AI) technologies and tools have now infiltrated practically every significant field. There is a huge opportunity to use this effective technology to perform lengthy writing tasks quickly and with enhanced features. These AI Content Writing Tools help create tailored content for a specific kind of audience.
Best 6 AI Content Writing Tools with Pros and Cons and Pricing Details
Have a look at the top 6 content writing tools with detailed features and pricing information:
Copi-ai is a very smart tool that provides over 90+ different content templates with 8 styles for narration.
Pros of Copi-ai
- Efficient editor with diverse options for
- Facilitates in more than 25 languages
- User-friendly interface
- Keeps getting updated as per the latest requirements
- Provides a 7-day free trial
Cons of Copi-ai
- Speed is not very fast
- A complete blog post cannot be displayed
Pricing Details of this AI Content Writing Tool
- The paid version of Copy.ai requires 49 dollars every month and unlimited credits
- The annual payment plan requires 420 dollars with an average of 35 dollars per month
2. Writesonic – AI Content Writing Tools
Writersonic is a popular AI tool for texting in the English and Anglo-Saxon world. It is aesthetically very pleasing and comes with a variety of templates.
Pros of Writersonic
- Comes with more than 45 default templates
- Appealing interface with custom options
- Uses 4 kinds of plans
- Diverse content covered by it
Cons of Writersonic
- Limited features of the free trial version
- Errors and mixed results in the English language
- Quality of needs requires a bit more improvement
Pricing Details of this AI Content Writing Tool
- The free plan comes with a limit of 10 credits
- Monthly paid plans start from ₹1150 with 100 credits
3. Jasper – AI Content Writing Tools
It was previously named Jarvis AI and is an efficient copywriting tool that generates useful content through GPT-3 and machine learning. It makes use of almost 50 varying templates for copywriting purposes.
Pros of Jasper
- 25+ languages supported on it
- Regularly updates new features or template
- Perfect for short-term as well as a long-term content
- Facilitates plagiarism free content
- Easy-to-use interface
Cons of Jasper
- Requires a fast check for Jasper’s output
- Expensive for entry-level buyers
- Boss Mode version allows for full articles only
Pricing Details of Jasper (AI Copywriting Tool)
- Facilitates with a 5-day free trial limited to 10,000 words
- The starter plan costs around 2200 INR/month
3. Copysmith – AI Copywriter Tool
Copysmith is a complete package that helps in creating and optimizing quality content. It facilitates a diverse range of content creation options like product descriptions, blog posts, etc.
Pros of Copysmith
- Brings a natural writing style
- Easily navigatable interface
- Great versatility in creating different types of branding and marketing copies
- Integration with famous marketing platforms like Google Ads, Shopify, etc.
Cons of Copysmith
- The interface may be non-responsive at times
- Functioning may be very slow
- Starts at $19 monthly with an in-app support
- 50 credits and around 20 plagiarism checkers every month
- Offers a 7-day free trial
It is a very high-performing AI Copywriting tool that helps in creating content in many different languages. The Quora Answers template helps in creating well-crafted content for using Quora properly. It brings great results and helps in learning useful information.
Pros of Peppertype.ai
- Very easy-to-use interface
- Multiple users can run a single account
- The basic plan has no limitations
- Facilitates with a chance to create 100 contents without insertion of a card
- The editor can be hired for creating custom texts
Cons of Peppertype.ai
- Full articles cannot be created
- A bit costly in comparison to many other AI tools
- You have to pay 35 dollars to create unlimited content
- Allows for generating the content of diverse niches for $35
It is one of the most advanced AI tools for generating valuable content. It facilitates a very deep learning natural language processing system to create content on diverse topics.
Pros of ContentBot – AI Copywriter Tool
- Free extensions for Chrome and WordPress plugins
- The content generator brings regular blog posts automatically
- Quite easy to use
- Facilitates with a range of features like ton-changing, rewriting, etc.
- Short-form and long-form landing page copies can be easily created
Cons of ContentBot
- Non-availability of free plan
- No free plan so you have to pay ₹76 for generating 1000 words
- Facilitates with free Chrome extensions and plugins for WordPress
Know more: Top 10 Android Scanner Apps for 2022
6. Nichesss – AI Copywriter Tool
Nichesss comes with visually appealing designs that may not be very professional but can be a great choice if you are looking for economical options. It has a unique subscription plan and brings good features through AppSumo.
Pros of Nichesss
- Economical and easy to use
- Offers a lifetime agreement with AppSumo
- Provides about 55 pre-created templates
- Aesthetically pleasing
Cons of Nichesss
- Payment can only be made via card
- The design may not look very professional
- Design can be very basic
- 19 dollars are required for a single subscription
- AppSumo brings unlimited credit for 59 dollars
Artificial intelligence plays a big part in unique text generation and rewriting. You can improve the quality of material and get it optimized for search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo by using its efficient editing and content generation tools.
Emily Johnson is an exceptionally skilled writer who composes diverse kinds of essays. She brings enchantment with her well-crafted phrases, whether it’s a high school personal narrative essay or an argumentative essay demanding strong empirical proof. Her powerful expression makes the reading experience enjoyable and highly informative.